I have had the good fortune of being taught by some of the best and foremost academics in our discipline, notably Professor Paul Cousins, Professor Richard Lamming, Professor Alistair Brandon-Jones, Professor Jens Roehrich, Dr Emma Brandon-Jones, and Dr Antony Potter. Inspired by them, I have dedicated myself to the journey of developing myself into a world-class researcher and academic in operations management.
I have taught strategic supply chain management at undergraduate, MSc and MBA levels using a combination of seminar, long-lecture and case methods. My teaching interests are in the area of supply management, service operations management and recently, project management. I am particularly interested teaching using case method and have written two teaching cases with Professors Jens Roehrich and Brian Squire, one of which has won an award.
Visiting Lecturer- University of Bath, School of Management
- Supply Management (Postgraduate): 2017-18
- Supply Management (Undergraduate): 2017-18
Visiting Lecturer- Cass Business School, City, University of London
- Project Leadership: 2018 (Sessions: Global Sourcing and Supplier Development)
Adjunct Academic- Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester
- Supply Chain Management (MBA): 2016-17
Guest Lecturer- Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester
- Strategic Supply Management (Postgraduate): 2016-17
- Foundations of Supply Chain Management (Undergraduate): 2016-17
- Global Supply Chain Management (Postgraduate): 2014-15.
Graduate Teaching Assistant- Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester
- Strategic Supply Management (Postgraduate): 2016-2017
- Foundations of Supply Chain Management (Undergraduate): 2015-2016, 2016-2017.